Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb. Salam Teman!! Blog ini selalu terbuka untuk kalian, Selamat menikmati ^-^. Welcome Friends!! This site is opened for you all, Enjoy it ^-^. Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

Cinta Saja :: Just Love

by Arditiyas_ | 19:01 in , , , |


CintaMu dalam hatiku :: Your Love in my Heart
Memenuhinya begitu :: Fills me up

Jadi segala sesuatu :: Become everythings
Yang ku melihat di situ :: That I see there

Kayak sinar Matahari :: Like a Sun Shine
Atas permukaan hati :: On the Heart surfaces

Cinta itu meliputi :: That Love covers...
hatiku sama sekali :: A whole of my heart

Dalam hati tetap malam :: Night in heart
Kacau balau tanpa salam :: Chaotic without salam

Hati muram suram guram :: My Heart is Gloomy, Grim and Hazy
Gelap buta penuh waham :: Dark blind full of suspicion

Terbit sinar surya terang :: Now arise a very bright sun shine
maka tudung waham hilang :: And the veil of suspicion is gone

Tidak terlihat sekarang :: Now it's gone
Selain cahaya merelang :: Only bright shiny light

CintaMu dalam hatiku :: Your Love in My Heart
Memenuhinya begitu :: Fills me up


Syair/Lay: Syekh Fattaah

3 comments:

  1. dKiyutz on October 26, 2008 at 12:08 PM

    salam kenal mas,,,,
    mampir y, k bl0g qu...
    maci bljr jd baek nie...

     
  2. karin-as on November 3, 2008 at 11:10 PM

    asw...

    keren,pa!!

     
  3. Farah on October 25, 2013 at 7:02 AM

    Indahnya cinta...

     

About Me

My photo
"I can do what they can and they can do what I can. Everybody have the chance even though we're unique. Lets give our Best Shot!!"

My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Salam Box!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Counter n_n