Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb. Salam Teman!! Blog ini selalu terbuka untuk kalian, Selamat menikmati ^-^. Welcome Friends!! This site is opened for you all, Enjoy it ^-^. Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

English Posting

by Arditiyas_ | 17:42 in , |

Salam pal ^-^',

How're you today? Fine ? :-/



(Hey do you know? that the future of someone can be seen by -How he/she was answering the question "How's he/she at the day"-, Why? because when someone says "Great (for example)" it means that he was full of spirit to fill the day,
And of course it will influence to the quality of anythings that he was doing that day". So from now on, why don't we say Great/Excellent/Invisible when there're someone that asking the question like that :D)


Hmm.... Actually, there's no important topic in this post. But,,,,, Do you feel something different?

...
....
.....

Yuph, I'm using English now, please don't be surprised or thinking bad about this.
This my new idea for learning English by doing it, I knew my English is not as good as the others but I have never give up to learn it more, thats why from now on, I will post some of article in English.

I hope you'll understand, support me and help me mastering it.

Correct me if I'm wrong

have a nice day!!
Salam ^-^ . (ed.)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous on August 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM

    Salam brother
    don't give up... your english is great ;) But WE WANT MORE ENGLISH ... or if you can, you can publish Turkish too. it wont be bad for me :P please go on with publishing more english..

     

About Me

My photo
"I can do what they can and they can do what I can. Everybody have the chance even though we're unique. Lets give our Best Shot!!"

My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Salam Box!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Counter n_n